Buy less, buy whole, use it all.
This practical handbook is an invitation to reduce food waste while eating generously. It’s a book for people juggling real life and trying to make better choices in their kitchens. For years Alex Elliott-Howery and Jaimee Edwards, from boundary-breaking food community Cornersmith, experimented in their home kitchens to figure out how to feed their families efficiently, affordably and sustainably. The result is this invaluable guide to modern food wisdom.
Structured around weekly seasonal shopping baskets, it includes:
- More than 230 recipes with alternative flavour combinations so you can adapt a recipe to what you have on hand (and never get bored!);
- Clever ideas to make the most of the whole ingredient so that a little goes a long way;
- Waste hacks for turning tired produce or offcuts into something special.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for November orders is 9am Monday 26 October;
- If you're not receiving an order in November (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside until December deliveries;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.