not in Aus, mate
bad things don’t happen here
our beaches are open
they are not places where bloodied mattresses burn
Throat is the explosive second poetry collection from award-winning Mununjali Yugambeh writer Ellen van Neerven. Exploring love, language and land, van Neerven flexes their distinctive muscles and shines alight on Australia’s unreconciled past and precarious present with humour and heart. Van Neerven is unsparing in the interrogation of colonial impulse, and fiercely loyal to telling the stories that make us who we are.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for March orders is 9am Thursday 25 February;
- If you're not receiving an order in March (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside and send with April's delivery;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.