From the Miles Franklin shortlisted author Favel Parrett comes our December selection, the moving and masterfully told There Was Still Love. Moving between Melbourne and Prague over a period of fifty-odd years, the novel is an ode to grandparents, specifically grandmothers, and their capacity to bind families together despite dislocation and distance. Understated and yet able to capture deep sentiments, this is a gentle and truly beautiful read.
- There Was Still Love by Favel Parrett
- Welcome letter from the author
- Reading notes to spark conversation between friends and extend your reading experience
- No extra shipping fees
How does it work?
- Unlike our subscriptions there's no cut off or waiting times for this title. Once you've placed your order we'll dispatch the book.
- We can include a handwritten note in the delivery if it's a gift. Just enter your message in the ‘Add a note to your order’ section on the cart page.