From Sydney's groundbreaking seafood chef Josh Niland comes a completely new way to think about all aspects of fish cookery. From sourcing and butchering to dry ageing and curing, it challenges everything we thought we knew about the subject and invites readers to see fish for what it really is – an amazing, complex source of protein that can, and should, be treated with exactly the same nose-to-tail reverence as meat. Winner of the ABIA Illustrated Book of the Year Award 2020 and Andre Simon Food Award 2019.
'My cookbook of the year.' – Yotam Ottolenghi, The Guardian
'A mind-blowing masterpiece from one of the most impressive chefs of a generation.' – Jamie Oliver
'Josh Niland is a genius.' – Nigella Lawson
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for June orders is midday Thursday 21 May
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off) we'll put aside your book until July deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.