British-born pastry chef Michael James and his team share the knowledge that goes into creating standout bread and pastries. The mission is to make these recipes accessible for people who are new to the art while also including tips, ideas and inspiration to challenge more skilled cooks and bakers. Chapters cover basic to advanced bread making techniques, sweet pastries, savoury favourites as well as a handful of British recipes close to Michael's heart, including Cornish pasties.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for June orders is midday Thursday 21 May
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off) we'll put aside your book until July deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.