An urgently timely, deeply personal and powerfully moving series of essays on the experience of lockdown from one of the most clear-sighted and essential writers of our time.
From the critically acclaimed author of Feel Free, Swing Time, White Teeth and many more.
‘There will be many books written about the year 2020: historical, analytic, political and comprehensive accounts. This is not any of those - the year isn’t half-way done. What I’ve tried to do is organize some of the feelings and thoughts that events, so far, have provoked in me, in those scraps of time the year itself has allowed. These are above all personal essays: small by definition, short by necessity.’
Crafted with the sharp intelligence, wit and style that have won Zadie Smith millions of fans, and suffused with a profound intimacy and tenderness in response to these unprecedented times, Intimations is a vital work of art, a gesture of connection and an act of love - an essential book in extraordinary times.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for January orders is 9am Monday 28 December;
- If you're not receiving an order in January (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside and send with February's delivery;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.