The winner of this year’s Stella Prize.
Domestic abuse is a national emergency: one in four Australian women has experienced violence from a man she was intimate with. But too often we ask the wrong question: why didn’t she leave? We should be asking: why did he do it? Combining forensic research with riveting storytelling, See What You Made Me Do radically rethinks how to confront the national crisis of fear and abuse in our homes.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for May orders is midday Friday 24 April
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off) we'll put aside your book until June deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.