It's not entertaining. It's having people over. The social media star, New York Times columnist, and author of Dining In helps you nail dinner with unfussy food, unstuffy vibes, and the permission to be imperfect. Alison Roman will give you the food your people want (think DIY martini bar, platters of tomatoes, pots of coconut-braised chicken and chickpeas, pans of lemony turmeric tea cake) plus the tips, sass, and confidence to pull it all off.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for June orders is midday Thursday 21 May
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off) we'll put aside your book until July deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.