A prose-styled look at our colonial-settler ‘present’. This book is the first of its kind to address and educate a broad audience about the colonial contextual history of Australia, in a highly original way. It pulls apart the myths at the heart of our nationhood, and challenges Australia to come to terms with its own past and its place within and on ‘Indigenous Countries’. This title is a timely, thought-provoking and accessible read.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for July orders is midday Friday 24 July
- If you're not receiving an order in August (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put aside your book until September deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.