"A masterful examination of trauma and finding solace in literature." The Guardian
Aged fifteen and on track to be an Olympic gymnast, Lucia Osborne-Crowley was violently raped in Sydney on a night out, sparking a series of events that left her devastatingly ill for more than ten years of her life. Her path to healing began a decade later, when she told someone about her rape for the very first time. Lucia eventually found solace in writers like Elena Ferrante, and her work is about rediscovering vulnerability and resilience in the face of formerly unbearable trauma.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for May orders is midday Friday 24 April
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off) we'll put aside your book until June deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.