32-year-old Nina Dean is a successful food writer with a loyal online following, but a life that is falling apart.
When she uses dating apps for the first time, she becomes a victim of ghosting, and by the most beguiling of men. Her beloved dad is vanishing in slow motion into dementia, and she’s starting to think about ageing and the gendered double-standard of the biological clock. On top of this she has to deal with her mother’s desire for a mid-life makeover and the fact that all her friends seem to be slipping away from her …
Dolly Alderton’s debut novel is funny, tender and painfully relatable, filled with whip-smart observations about relationships and the way we live today.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for December orders is 9am Thursday 26 November;
- If you're not receiving an order in December (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside and send with January's delivery;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.