Dark Emu argues for a reconsideration of the 'hunter-gatherer' tag for pre-colonial Aboriginal Australians and attempts to rebut the colonial myths that have worked to justify dispossession.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for May orders is midday Monday 27 April
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off) we'll put aside your book until June deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.