Cooee mittigar. Tread softly on our lands.
Know that this dreaming was here. Is still here.
Will be forever.
Cooee Mittigar, meaning Come Here Friend, is an invitation to yana (walk), on Darug Country. In this stunning picture book, Darug creators Jasmine Seymour and Leanne Mulgo Watson tell a story on Darug Songlines, introducing children and adults-alike to Darug Nura (Country) and language.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut off for October orders is 9am Thursday 24 September;
- If you're not receiving an order in October (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside until November deliveries;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.