Cooee mittigar. Tread softly on our lands.
Know that this dreaming was here. Is still here.
Will be forever.
Cooee Mittigar, meaning Come Here Friend, is an invitation to yana (walk), on Darug Country. In this stunning picture book, Darug creators Jasmine Seymour and Leanne Mulgo Watson tell a story on Darug Songlines, introducing children and adults-alike to Darug Nura (Country) and language.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for November orders is 9am Monday 26 October;
- If you're not receiving an order in November (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside until December deliveries;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.