Cooee mittigar. Tread softly on our lands.
Know that this dreaming was here. Is still here.
Will be forever.
Cooee Mittigar, meaning Come Here Friend, is an invitation to yana (walk), on Darug Country. In this stunning picture book, Darug creators Jasmine Seymour and Leanne Mulgo Watson tell a story on Darug Songlines, introducing children and adults-alike to Darug Nura (Country) and language.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for July orders is 9am Wednesday 24 June
- If you're not receiving an order in July (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put aside your book until August deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
- 10% of sales will be donated to the South Coast Writers Centre's Indigenous Literacy Project
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.