1. working endlessly for a job you used to love and now resent entirely
2. moving in a way that feels out of control
There’s a fine line between on the right track and coming off the rails.
Imogen has always dreamed of writing for a magazine. Infinite internships later, Imogen dreams of any job. Writing her blog around double shifts at the pub is neither fulfilling her creatively nor paying the bills.
Harri might just be Imogen’s fairy godmother. She’s moving from the glossy pages of Panache magazine to launch a fierce feminist site, The Know. And she thinks Imogen’s most outrageous sexual content will help generate the clicks she needs.
But neither woman is aware of the crucial thing they have in common. Harri, at the other end of her career, has also been bitten and betrayed by the industry she has given herself to. Will she wake up to the way she’s being exploited before her protege realises that not everything is copy? Can either woman reconcile their love for work with the fact that work will never love them back? Or is a chaotic rebellion calling
Hilarious and unflinchingly honest, Careering takes a hard look at the often toxic relationship working women have with their dream jobs.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for May orders is 9am Wednesday 27 April;
- If you're not receiving an order in May (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside and send with June's delivery;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.