A warm and funny bedtime story where it’s the parents who won’t go to sleep. A perfect follow-up picture book to No One Likes a Fart by the inimitable Zoë Foster Blake.
Back to Sleep is a reflection of Zoë Foster Blake’s much-loved brand and profile, told with an authenticity and humour born of experience.
Poor Finn is looking forward to drifting off to sleep in his cosy warm bed, when Mummy appears wanting a drink. Finn resettles her and has just fallen asleep, when he’s woken again . . . this time by Daddy, who’s had a bad dream. And so it goes. Just when Finn has one parent back to sleep, the other wakes up! When will these two sleep through the night?
A clever, playful, laugh-out-loud story that celebrates the ups and downs of family life. Kids and parents will enjoy sharing this gorgeous bedtime story.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for November orders is 9am Monday 26 October;
- If you're not receiving an order in November (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside until December deliveries;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.