The bestselling novel from the award-winning author of We Should All Be Feminists and Half of a Yellow Sun. The story of two Nigerians making their way in the U.S. and the UK, raising universal questions of race and belonging, the overseas experience for the African diaspora, and the search for identity and a home. Winner of the 2013 U.S. National Book Critics Circle Fiction award.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for July orders is 9am Wednesday 24 June
- If you're not receiving an order in July (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put aside your book until August deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
- 10% of sales will be donated to the South Coast Writers Centre's Indigenous Literacy Project
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.