Witty, astute, and irresistibly readable, All Adults Here is a novel about how to survive inside a modern family from the New York Times bestselling author of Modern Lovers.
Astrid Strick has always tried to do her best for her children. Now, they're finally grown up - but you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise.
Elliot doesn't have any idea who he really is, or how to communicate with his sons. Porter is, finally, pregnant - but feels incapable of rising to the challenge. Nicky has fled to distant New Mexico to live the bohemian dream.
And Astrid is up to things that would make her children's hair curl.
Until now, the family have managed to hide from each other. But when Nicky's daughter Cecelia comes to stay, her arrival threatens to upturn everything...
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery
- Cut off for July orders is midday Friday 24 July
- If you're not receiving an order in August (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put aside your book until September deliveries
- Offer exclusive to members only
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.