For readers of Jenny Offill and Curtis Sittenfeld, this is a funny, provocative, pin-sharp novel that redefines modern motherhood
Freedom comes in many forms...
At home full-time with her two-year-old son, an artist finds she is struggling. She is lonely and exhausted. She had imagined - what was it she had imagined? Her husband, always travelling for his work, calls her from faraway hotel rooms. One more toddler bedtime, and she fears she might lose her mind.
Instead, quite suddenly, she starts gaining things, surprising things that happen one night when her child will not sleep. Sharper canines. Strange new patches of hair. New appetites, new instincts. And from deep within herself, a new voice...
With its clear eyes on contemporary womanhood and sharp take on structures of power, Nightbitch is an outrageously original, joyfully subversive read that will make you want to howl in laughter and recognition. Addictive enough to be devoured in one sitting, this is an unforgettable novel from a blazing new talent.
How "add-ons" work :
- Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the checkout process to purchase;
- Add-on books will be included in your next delivery;
- Cut-off for December orders is midnight Sunday 28 November;
- If you're not receiving an order in December (or you miss the cut-off), we'll put your book aside and send with January's delivery;
- Offer exclusive to members only.
You can purchase as many of the add-on books as you like. Other titles are available here.